Innovative Solutions to Recruiting and Building Winning Teams
Today’s recruiting processes are broken. They are not working for Employers or for Top Talent. Scaling and growing a company depends on finding and developing your team. At NotionPath we leverage 25 years of serving companies as a CEO/COO/CFO to bring a different solution to this problem. Solutions are designed for each employer. As a coach/player we look at culture, sourcing, assessments, hiring manager coaching, HR/Recruiter coaching, leverage outside recruiters and build inside core competency.
Coaching – Business Owners, Executives and Professionals
Expertise and experience in serving and placement of:
- Business Owners/Consultants
- C-Level Executive Roles
- VP/Director Level Roles
- Finance and Accounting Roles
- Technology and IT Roles
- General Business roles – Sales, Marketing, Administration, IT, HR
As the Founder of “The Science of Getting Hired in a Six-Figure Role,” we help navigate our broken job search processes and mentor our clients to transform their search cutting weeks or months off of their search.
We go well beyond a resume “Writer” or even most coaches bringing 25 years of experience as a hiring manager, recruiter, and businessman working closely with companies to stay in touch with what they want.
If you are seeking a six-figure career role or striving to become a “Business of One” – a solopreneur – we use transformational tools to get results:
- Executive and Professional Coaching – put a CEO on your team
- Career Discovery, Clarity, and Focus – to accelerate a search and communicate your expertise
- Assessments and give you the Inside Scoop on the results and create your WorkPlace Persona
- Resumes that get Noticed – recruiters spend 6 seconds scanning resumes, will they read yours?
- Compelling Cover Letters – traditional cover letters DO NOT work
- Discoverable LinkedIn Profiles – have your profile work for you 24/7
- Getting Around Job Boards that are broken
- Methods to reach the Hidden Job Market – 70% of jobs never get posted
- Interviewing to set you apart (the average opening results in seven final interviews – will you stand out?)